Cash Liquidations, Inc., founded in 1984 by Alan and Jan Moore, is a family owned and operated business based out of Forsyth, Georgia. After the completion of its first project at the Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta, CLI quickly became distinguished as a premier resource in the warehousing, liquidation and installation of furniture, fixtures, and equipment for hotels, resorts, condominiums, and timeshares alike. With the ability to warehouse new FF&E anywhere in the country as well as timely, discreet installation on renovations and new builds, CLI is a sole provider for all FF&E hospitality needs. After liquidation, the salvaged product is sent back to the 220,000 sq. ft. facility at the retail operation in Forsyth and is sold piece by piece to the public.
FOR OVER 30 YEARS...
Cash Liquidations has been the place for quality furnishings for pennies on the dollar for:
Business Owners Furnishing Offices
- Set Designers
- Real Estate Agents and Home Stagers
- College Students furnishing dorms and apartments
- Rental and Vacation Property Owners
- Homeowners on a Budget
- Shoppers Hunting for Once in a Lifetime Finds and Bargains
- How do we do it? Cash Liquidations buys top quality hotel furniture from 4 and 5-star hotels & resorts across the country. No frills, no fuss, true warehouse shopping!